Are you a first year student looking for a placement for your CV? Do you want to make some real money? Do you want to work with one of the best agencies in the North? Well this could be your perfect opportunity!
We are delighted to announce that StudentWire are offering a new paid placement role, for Leeds students, for the next twelve months. Want to stand out from your peers? Student Wire is the perfect way to do so. With editor of one of the most successful student magazines around under your belt, you’ll be irresistible to future employers. Fantastic for your portfolio, you’ll have experience to spare and won’t struggle to impress during interviews for placement. You’ll also receive some amazing products to review and commission on sponsored posts and any advertising secured.
About Student Wire:
In its fifth year – written for students, by students, Student Wire is a unique online magazine providing lively, relevant and credible news and features about the ups and downs of student life, offering help, advice, and tips for students attending – or thinking about – university. It now has a confirmed readership of more than 80,000 students, 40,000 Twitter followers and 4,000 Facebook fans and with exponential month-on-month growth, Student Wire is quickly becoming the hottest place to discover all there is to know about student life.
- More than 80,000 page views in the last 12 months
- 68,000 unique visitors in the last 12 months (and growing every month)
- More than 800 articles published
- Manage more than 30 student journalist writers across the UK
- Plan forthcoming editorial content
- Write and edit interesting articles
- Manage and grow social media channels
We are looking for a motivated, creative PR or Journalism student who is able to make Student Wire their own. They will be required to spend at least one day a week at Prohibition’s offices in Leeds where the work will take place.
To apply for editor, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 10th March.
Latest posts by Brittany Guymer (see all)
- Trends that are set to continue into 2018 – JustFab - 15/01/2018
- Two Sweet Things To Enjoy This Summer - 04/07/2017
- JustFabs Summer Clothing Pick - 02/07/2017