May 17th, I was lucky enough to have to opportunity and attended the Roccabox event at John Lewis, Leeds.
This event was exploring the collaboration Roccabox have made with Urban Decay and GHD, based aroun
d their new limited edition collections. All three organisations created an event box containing products from both brands, with the traditional Roccabox features. With finger food and champagne, we were able to sit back and watch them give demonstrations and information on their new products.
“Roccabox is a beauty members club, offering you the chance to trial and test must-have make-up, skincare and haircare products delivered to your door every month.”
An organisation that provides subscribers with a box each month full of beauty products to try and test. Subscriptions to receive a box each month cost £10 + delivery charges. There are different payment options on the Roccabox website. Each month, a new blogger is chosen to select products of the box based on their personal favourites, and you’ll receive 5 new items in each box each time you receive one. With the code ‘NEWMEMBER’ you receive 10% off your first months subscription.
Roccabox collaborate with ‘Paperworks’. This organisation gives people with special needs a job, which allows them to develop skills in the workplace as they help package up boxes.
I was also lucky enough to get this months box with all the freebies!
- New eye shadow palettes: 2 new limited edition palettes, both 1 neutral and 1 colourful.
Fun Fact: The packaging of the eyeshaddow boxes have been designed as art pieces, and have been made so that you can hang them up.
- New Eyeliners: Brick colour, lime green and royal blue. – These eyeliners have multiple purposes and once applied, give you 30 second air time before completely drying.
- New lipstick top coats: With a shimmer effect and underlying colours and tones, these are the perfect thing for your make up bag this festival season!
GHD were promoting their new limited edition collection, ‘Wanderlust’. With live hair tutorials and tips, we were able to ask questions and enjoy both live lessons. The new collection includes their new range of straighteners. With limited edition patterns, the straighteners come in different colours with protecting bags.
One new straightners in the collection are made out of platinum and are 10x nicer on the hair.
Thank you Roccabox, Urban Decay and GHD for this event and opportunity! Make sure you head over to Roccabox and get your 10% discount as a newbie, and both U.D and GHD offer private tutorial services.
Latest posts by Emma Tarabay (see all)
- How to Organise Life in a Shared Student Accommodation - 20/06/2017
- The Perfect Summer Speaker – Intempo Speaker Review - 09/06/2017
- June 2nd, National Doughnut Day!! - 02/06/2017