We all want to be somewhere affordable, somewhere safe and, most importantly, somewhere we can be happy. Whether we realise it or not, these factors are running through our heads as we choose where we wish to go to uni and then again once we’ve graduated. We all want a high quality of life.
Price comparison site, uSwitch has put together a ranking of places to live in the UK so we can now see where exactly people have the highest quality of life.
The uSwitch study looked at 138 cities throughout the UK, assessing them for 26 different factors including salaries, working hours, life expectancy and hours of sunshine. This was done in order to provide a complete picture of the area.
Check out the list below;
10. Inverclyde, East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire, South Western Scotland
9. York, Yorkshire and Humber
8. North Lanarkshire, South Western Scotland
7. Darlington, North East
6. Berkshire, South East
5. South Lanarkshire, South Western Scotland
4. Northumberland, North East
3. Hertfordshire, East of England
2. Solihull, West Midlands
1. Edinburgh, City of, Eastern Scotland
You can check out the press release at uSwitch.com
Do you agree with this list? Let us know if your home town has made the cut.
Latest posts by Brittany Guymer (see all)
- Trends that are set to continue into 2018 – JustFab - 15/01/2018
- Two Sweet Things To Enjoy This Summer - 04/07/2017
- JustFabs Summer Clothing Pick - 02/07/2017