Our top 10 articles of the month is back! Here we can see the most loved posts of the month, allowing us to write more of what you love as well as allowing you to catch up on anything that you’ve missed in June 2016!
The sun is shining, it’s officially summer and many of us are jumping straight outside to soak up some rays (we never know how long summer will last, I mean we are in Britain!) Here you can keep up to date with what we’ve been posting and keep on top of the social media hype.
Top 10 Posts from June 2016;
- Suits for Graduation
- Top 10 Pranks to Pull on Your Flatmates
- The Parklike Weekender Checklist
- The Ultimate 15 Minute Morning Workout (For Men)
- Meet Your New Summer Skin Care Routine
- 5 Ways To Pimp Your Porridge
- 5 Songs To Make Pre Drinks Awesome
- Festivals You Can’t Miss in 2016
- Make The Most Out of Summer
- Why Summer is the Best Time to Flex Those Entrepreneurial Muscles
If you want to write for us, why not email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us (twitter.com/Student_Wire) your thoughts and opinions? We would love to know what you’re enjoying reading or doing this month!
Latest posts by Brittany Guymer (see all)
- Trends that are set to continue into 2018 – JustFab - 15/01/2018
- Two Sweet Things To Enjoy This Summer - 04/07/2017
- JustFabs Summer Clothing Pick - 02/07/2017