Every month we round up your favourite articles from the month before. We thought as it’s the end of the first full week of 2015 that we’d take a look back at your favourite articles of the whole year! You’ve had your chart round ups, your top movies, now it’s your top 10 student articles from Student Wire.
1) Top 10 pranks to pull on your flatmates
2) 5 ways to pimp your porridge
3) University drop out – the end of the world?
4) Student Wire Review: iDBUS London to Paris
5) The ultimate 15 minute morning workout
6) Surviving freshers week as a non-drinker
7) Healthy packed lunches
8) Student Wire Review: Husky Mini Fridge
9) A students guide to housemates
10) Saloufest – sun, sex, sangria and… sport?
There you have it! The top 10 of 2014, I wonder what will be in store for this year.
Latest posts by Mary-Kate Reynolds (see all)
- Thailand – the best destination for a student summer - 21/08/2015
- What to expect at Reading & Leeds Festival 2015 - 07/05/2015
- Top 10 posts from April 2015 - 06/05/2015