It’s that time again, when we round up your favourite posts of the previous month. Not only do you get to see what everyone’s favourites are but you can also read anything that you may have missed out on!
As per usual, we are always looking for new student writers with a passion for what they do so if you think you have got what it takes then drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) 10 tips to make your halls experience better
2) 5 ways to pimp your porridge (you guys just can’t get enough of this)
3) Student Wire Review: iDBus – London to Paris
4) Top 10 pranks to pull on your flatmates
5) Suits for graduation
6) Tips for moving into your first student house
7) How to survive Fresher’s week as a non-drinker
8) The ultimate 15 minute morning workout
9) Student Wire Review: Husky Mini Fridge
10) Technology that will make life easier
Thanks for reading guys!
Latest posts by Mary-Kate Reynolds (see all)
- Thailand – the best destination for a student summer - 21/08/2015
- What to expect at Reading & Leeds Festival 2015 - 07/05/2015
- Top 10 posts from April 2015 - 06/05/2015