Start your academic year in style with an awesome prize courtesy of BT!
Student Wire has teamed up with BT to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate student package.
The stress of going back to uni has been eliminated thanks to BT and its new 9-month unlimited Student Broadband packages meaning you can save whilst you surf. To celebrate this you could win £200 worth of Ticketmaster vouchers to spend on tickets to a gig of your choice. The winner will also head back to halls with £50 worth of Sainsbury’s shopping vouchers and a 16GB iPad Mini!
With BT Student broadband students can sign up for a 9-month contract, allowing them to save up to £222* on BT’s superfast Infinity broadband. With Unlimited packages available there are no concerns about going over data limits in shared houses.
For your chance to win this prize worth £500, simply head over to our Facebook page, ‘Like’ the competition post and we’ll announce a winner on the 15th September!
*£222 savings claim based on Unlimited Infinity 1 monthly price on an 18-month standard contract (£16 a month for 3 months, then £23 per month) compared to a 9-month student contract (£19 a month).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS [IN ADDITION TO PROMOTERS]
1. The Competition is open to UK students other than employees of BT their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity
3. The prize is £200 Ticketmaster vouchers, £50 Sainsbury’s vouchers and a 16GB iPad Mini
4. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. Entries must be made via Student Wire Facebook page.
7. The winner will be will be notified by email on or before 15th September 2014.
8. A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Kazoo PR, Fourth Floor, 93 Newman Street, London W1T 3EZ on or before 17th September 2014.
9. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews)
11. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
13. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will from time to time sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter.
14. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion].
16. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. The Promoter and Prize Provider is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.
Latest posts by Mary-Kate Reynolds (see all)
- Thailand – the best destination for a student summer - 21/08/2015
- What to expect at Reading & Leeds Festival 2015 - 07/05/2015
- Top 10 posts from April 2015 - 06/05/2015